Conditions of Use of the eInclusion Actors dataset
The object of these conditions of use is to regulate the use of a dataset (1), hereafter called “the dataset”, that includes information of 2,352 organisations in EU27 collected through an online Survey on eInclusion Actors in EU27 by Telecentre-Europe for the European Commission JRC–IPTS within the framework of the Mapping of eInclusion Actor in EU27 (Contract Number 153023-2012-A08-BE), between January 2nd and February 28th 2013 in the context of the MIREIA project.
By signing these conditions of use, the undersigned consents to use the data under the conditions described below:
- The European Union is the sole owner of the dataset.
- The dataset may be used for research, or for publication of the research results in any kind of media.
- The European Commission does not guarantee the accuracy of the analysis of the data as a consequence of using this dataset by third parties.
- Neither the Commission nor any person acting on the Commission’s behalf may be held responsible for consequences stemming from use which may be made of the dataset.
- Any use is subject to acknowledgement of the source of this data, and the obligation not to distort the original meaning or message of the dataset.
- The undersigned commits to inform the European Commission (by writing to
Gianluca.Misuraca@ec.europa.eu) about any research report, article or other publication that may be produced as a result of the analysis of the dataset.
Please complete the following information (2):
* * *
(1): Some of the answers have been expunged from the original dataset in order to comply with data protection rules and intellectual property rights.
(2): For further information on how your personal data will be dealt with, it is important to read the privacy statement (link pdf Privacy Statement)". The data will remain confidential and will only be used for the purposes of the research by the JRC-IPTS research team, by which you may be contacted.