MIREIA eI2 - IAF Electronic Toolkit
Conditions of Use of the MIREIA eI2-IAF Electronic Toolkit
By signing these conditions of use, the undersigned consents to use the “MIREIA eI2-IAF eToolkit”, under the conditions described below:
- The European Union is the sole owner of the “MIREIA eI2-IAF eToolkit”
- The “MIREIA eI2-IAF eToolkit” may be used for research, or for analysis of research results in any kind of media
- The European Commission does not guarantee the accuracy of the results of the analysis of data as a consequence of using the “MIREIA eI2-IAF eToolkit”, by third parties
- Neither the Commission nor any person acting on the Commission’s behalf may be held responsible for consequences stemming from use which may be made of the “MIREIA eI2-IAF eToolkit”
- Any use of the “MIREIA eI2-IAF eToolkit” is subject to acknowledgement of the source of it, namely the JRC Science and Policy Report 'Measuring the Impact of eInclusion Actors: Impact Assessment Framework (Misuraca, G., et al, 2014), available at: https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/publication/eur-scientific-and-technical-research-reports/measuring-impact-einclusion-actors-impact-assessment-framework-main-report , and the obligation not to distort the original meaning or message of the “MIREIA eI2-IAF eToolkit”.
- The undersigned commits to inform the European Commission by writing to Gianluca Misuraca about the results of the use of the “MIREIA eI2-IAF eToolkit” especially if reported into scientific or policy publications.
Please complete the following information (2):
* * *
(1): The Electronic Toolkit of the MIREIA e-Inclusion Intermediary Actors Impact Assessment Framework has been developed by the European Commission's Joint Research Centre, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies as part of the MIREIA Project conducted also in collaboration with DG CONNECT - and it is based on the MIREIA IAF and Toolkit available in the JRC Science and Policy Report Measuring the Impact of eInclusion Actors: Impact Assessment Framework (Misuraca, G., et al, 2014)
(2): For further information on how your personal data will be dealt with, it is important to read the privacy statement (link pdf Privacy Statement)". The data will remain confidential and will only be used for the purposes of the research by the JRC-IPTS research team, by which you may be contacted.