Learning & Skills
- eTwinning Conference 2010: Celebrating 5 years!, 5-7 February in Seville, Spain. IPTS ran 2 workshops with teachers on the future of learning, was involved in presenting the results from the joint IPTS-EUN survey with teachers from Europe on creativity and also moderated the closing plenary on the future of learning in Europe and on how eTwinning will contribute to it?
- Online Educa Berlin Conference, 3-5 December 2008, Berlin, Germany. IPTS gave a presentation on its resarch on Learning 2.0 in Europe: Learning2.0 – impact of web2.0 innovations on Education and Training.
- EFQUEL Forum on Quality and Innovation in Learning, 15-17 June in Oeiras, Portugal. IPTS made three presentations at this conference, one on 'Challenges for Quality with User-generated Content' (here), one to initiate a session on Learning 2.0 (here) and one on the future of learning (here). In addition, IPTS participated in the final conference panel session "Towards an integrated approach to quality and innovation in Learning".
- EDEN Annual Conference on New Learning 2.0 held in Naples, Italy on 13-17 June. IPTS presentation on 'A Vision for Future Learning with ICT and Web2.0' (here).
- EU eLearning Conference, ESPOO (Helsinki), 3-5 July; organised by the European Commission (DG EAC and DG INFSO) in collaboration with the Lifelong Learning Institute Dipoli at Helsinki University of Technology, under the auspices of the Finnish EU Presidency, and in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Finland.
- Helios Workshop on "eLearning –new Learning": Scenarios and perspectives, Brussels, 16 December 2005.
- Futures of Learning Seminar, New Learning Paradigms, Paris, 25-26 November 2005, organised by the European Institute of Education and Social Policy, with the support of the Fundaçào Calouste Gulbenkian, the Scottish Executive, the French group Futuribles, the International Futures Forum, the Ecole Supérieur de Commerce de Paris, the Association française des Administrateurs d´Education and the Université de Paris-Dauphine, as well as with the cooperation of OECD.
- EU eLearning conference "Towards a Learning Society", Brussels, 19-20 May 2005.