COMPetitiveness by Leveraging Emerging Technologies Economically
Starting date: 17 September 2007
Duration: 36 months
- Analyse the future competitiveness of the EU ICT sector in emerging ICT technologies.
Description: COMPLETE produced 6 reports, focused on the future industrial European competitiveness in the following emerging technologies: WEB 2.0, Displays, RFID, Robotics, Video Games Software and Embedded Software in automotive.
You can find more detailed information on each study in here:
One additional report has been produced in collaboration with the Directorate General for Information Society and Media (DG INFSO).
COMPLETE is co-financed by JRC-IPTS and the ENTREPRISE and INDUSTRY Directorate General of the European Commission.
COMPLETE project fact sheet.
The ICT industry has been and will stay a major engine of growth, employment and technological innovation across the economy. Healthy future prospects of the European ICT industry, largely based on its capacity for innovating, are essential to understand, and if possible to ensure, for the European economy.
A Helping Hand for Europe: the Competitive Outlook for the EU Robotics Industry. Authors:
Simon Forge, Colin Blackman. Editors: Marc Bogdanowicz, Paul Desruelle
- 2010: Is Europe in the driver's seat? The future Competitiveness of the European Automotive Embedded Software Industry.
Authors: Egil Juliussen,
Robinson. Editors: Marc Bogdanowicz, Geomina Turlea
- 2010: Born digital, Grown digital: the European Videogames industry.
Giuditta De Prato, Claudio Feijóo, Daniel Nepelski, Marc Bogdanowicz, Jean-Paul Simon
- 2010: RFID: Prospects for Europe – Item-level tagging and public transportation.
Andrea de Panizza, Sven Lindmark and Pawel Rotter
- 2010: Future competitiveness of the EU ICT sector in emerging ICT technologies under the loupe. Interview with Sven Lindmark about the COMPLETE project in IS News Issue #3 p. 2-3.
The Future of Semiconductor Intellectual Property Architectural Blocks in Europe.
Author: Ilkka Tuomi. Editor: Marc Bogdanowicz
- 2009: OLEDs AND E-PAPER - Disruptive potential for the European display industry. Simon Forge and Colin Blackman.
Editor: Sven Lindmark
- 2009: Web 2.0: Where does Europe stand?. Sven Lindmark
Project Leaders: Sven Lindmark, Marc Bogdanowicz