Policy Workshop - What policy messages from ICT R&D evidence?
||JRC-IPTS invited experts to the workshop "What policy messages from ICT R&D evidence?" to present and discuss the results of the on-going PREDICT project. The goal was to map and find the messages from the R&D evidences based on the data collection. Similar and related studies conducted by invited experts were also discussed to give a reflection which might contribute to the current PREDICT analysis.
- Workshop's introduction - Giuditta De Prato, JRC-IPTS.
- Status of ICT R&D in Europe (PREDICT dataset 2014 and Factual Analysis) - Juan Fernández de Guevara, IVIE, ES.
- Discussion on PREDICT Factual Analysis - Fabio Bacchini, ISTAT, IT.
- Status of ICT R&D in Europe – PREDICT Policy Brief - Matilde Mas, IVIE, ES.
- Discussion on PREDICT Policy Brief - Ana Rincón-Aznar, NIESR London, UK.
- Productivity Dynamics and Private and Public R&D Spillovers in Japan: Technological, Geographic and Relational Proximity - Rene Belderbos, University of Leuven, BE.
- ICT-Enabled innovation and the contribution of ICT to growth - Vincenzo Spiezia, OECD.
- ICT and Knowledge Based Capital: Productivity Growth and New Policy Challenges - Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, LUISS and Istat, IT.
- What Will Happen to Productivity if We Get Really Serious About Intangibles? - Bart van Ark, The Conference Board, US.
Giuditta De Prato