SIMPHS 3 - Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems
SIMPHS3 validation workshop - 19 May 2015, Brussels
The aim of the workshop was to discuss with experts from the field:
- the key findings from the project
- address potential gaps and open issues
- discuss what knowledge/research may be needed to make further progress with ICT-supported integrated care in the EU
The views from the experts will serve to finalise the various reports and develop policy recommendations.
The workshop minutes are available here.
The following presentations were held:
Guidelines for the implementation of ICT enabled integrated care, Wilco Graafmans, Fabienne Abadie, IPTS
Models of organisation - Results from the SIMPHS3 cross-case analysis Fabienne Abadie, IPTS
Indicator of care integration through ICT, Wilco Graafmans, Fabienne Abadie, IPTS
Mapping of eHealth market stakeholders, products & prototypes, Fabienne Abadie, IPTS
Research on eHealth, integrated care and independent living, the end of a journey, Fabienne Abadie, IPTS
- Welcome and brief introduction, Fabienne Abadie, IPTS
- ICT-enabled integrated care & independent living – Learning from best cases from the EU and other regions